support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Arya Stark and Nymeria

Arya Stark and Nymeria. A concept piece from Twitch Live stream 107 I decided that it was good enough to spend a few more hours on it. Recorded video will be for Patreon video tutorials.

Get it on patreon.com/xiataptara
►This is a term 15, Level 5◄
(Term 15 sign up time is from March 15th to March 30th, 2017)
patreon.com/xiataptara

My patrons level 5 and up will get
♥ PSD files
♥ HD Video tutorial with voice over
♥ Voice channel chat access via Discord whenever I am doing LIVE stream on Youtube youtube.com/XiaTaptara/live 

♥♥♥Thank you so very much for your continuous support♥♥♥.

 It helps me make meaner, longer, and all around better tutorials. I really appreciate all your help. Single Video tutorial with commentary available on Gumroad gumroad.com/xiataptara

 LIVE Stream on TwitchTV Go to https://www.twitch.tv/xiataptara 2017 Live Schedule Mon to Fri 12:00 pm PST Sat - Sun at Random time.

Comments